Tuesday 31 August 2010

Rawwr.

Ok, So. Recently, I've had the biggest obsession with leopard print.
My friends absolutely hate me for it but for some strange reason, I have the hugest love for it at the moment.

I'm aware that it can scream 'skanky-ho' and if worn incorrectly can make passers by recoil in horror at the tackiness of it, but I also think it can look incredibly classy.



If i'm absolutely brutally honest, I only really like Alexa's. As much as I love Angelina and the Olsen twins. I think Alexa pulls it off way more, The way it hangs on her small frame without giving the appearance of smothering her, to me, gives it the edge, whereas with Mary-Kate it does just that. Angelina's in my opinion would most definitely suit those with a more hour glass figure with a tie belt nipping in at the waist to really show off those curves.



I also absolutely adore Mischa's here, the cool blue sets off the pattern and low key accessories allow the print to do all the talking. I'm pretty sure they had one similar in Topshop which I may have a browse for....Lily again allows the print of her cardi to speak for itself by teaming it with an LBD to give a classy yet relaxed look and she totally rocks it!
And how do we even begin to describe Dita's weapon of choice, Pussy bow blouse and Figure hugging pencil skirt, The woman really does just ooze class.

Am I crazy here? is it really just me who adores leopard print? Someone tell me I'm not a freak and I'm not trying to recreate something that only celebrities can really, pull off.....

please?

No comments:

Post a Comment