Monday 2 August 2010

Intro.

Hello,

I'm going to take this opportunity to welcome you to ElléBee and tell you how thrilled I am that you're here.
I am 18 and I'm currently studying English Language in the UK. I'm an aspiring Fashion Journalist and despite my small town upbringing I have big dreams!

ElléBee is designed for me to share my passions of both fashion and writing with others. This blog is not only the perfect platform for me to get my work out there, but to also engage with others who share the same passions as myself. The ultimate aim of ElléBee is to inspire others as I myself have been inspired by everything around me, by providing exciting content which is informative and helpful to those who read.

I really am grateful that you have taken the time to read ElléBee and although it is currently only a budding blog, I assure you it will blossom into something wonderful. Thankyou so much. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment