Tuesday 3 August 2010

things to look forward to.

I'm still trying to decide what to include in ElléBee, I want it to be a range of different things, not JUST following fashion trends but also street style and what YOU wear. 
I'm definitely wanting to cover the whole 'curvy V's skinny debate', regardless of it being argued a thousand times, it's just such a wonderful thing to hear everyone's thoughts.
I'm also going to cover dressing to your shape and size, new designer collections and how they're being transferred onto the HighStreet.

I'm also considering making ElléBee cover more things than just fashion, Yes, I know it's a 'fashion blog' but what about things that inspire fashion, like music? festivals certainly influenced the summer's fashion this year, Film? for any of you that have seen Vivienne Westwood's A/W 2010 collection, it feels like i've stepped into the world of a geisha, All the silk and Kimonos remind you of Mulan? anyone?




No one's following ElléBee right now, But If you happen to come across it and have read this far, Please leave comments, Tell me what you'd like to see.



1 comment:

  1. 1. Welcome to blogger!
    2. Please DO write about the curvy vs. skinny debate. It has been done a thousand times before, but everyone has a different opinion. I have my own and I'd really like to hear yours.


    -alyse.

    ReplyDelete