Wednesday 4 August 2010

First Followers and Friends!

I HAVE FOLLOWERS! 

You really have no idea how happy I was to see you 2 wonderful people following Ellébeeso much so I decided to give you your very own mention! Thankyou Thankyou!! Alyse&Gina and Martha! You guys are my new favourite people!

This morning I've been watching 'Friends' on T4. It was the first and second ever episodes, I love that how ever many times we've seen them, they really do never get old. Anyway, whilst watching the scene by which Rachel gives Barry back her engagement ring, I noticed her wonderful bag. Excuse the awful quality I had to search for the video online and print screen. Plus Friends is done in the 90's and lets face it, it was never going to be photographical clarity back then was it?

I love the simplicity of it; The tan leather and the construction of the bag. I hadn't taken a particular warming to the 'satchel' bag, I felt it was much to 'back to boarding school' and certainly not something I'd wear myself. But since spotting this, I had a look around online and came across these beauties.

























Are they not adorable? I particularly love the number 7. I'm very much considering buying it. The crocodile detailing is so different but so elegant. I absolutely love the leather carving on 4 and 6, the detail in it makes me swoon. Although I was primarily looking for tan satchels, I thought you may enjoy seeing different variations, I love the floral on 8 and I'm not actually sure about the leopard print on 2 but I again, thought you'd enjoy the different variations of the satchel.

For prices and places contact me via Elle_Bee@hotmail.co.uk and I'll tell you where and how much you can purchase these wonderful bags.
Which are your favourites? Would you wear the leopard print? Would you even wear the satchel bag or is it too 'back to school' Let me know your thoughts :)


5 comments:

  1. I would wear that tan satchel. It looks so vintage-sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love so many of these bags! good eye;)
    xoxo Holly

    http://www.ispyfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh great bags!! you have an amazing taste!! i would love to have them all hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very informative and useful post. Thanks for sharing!

    Best Regards,

    Image Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete