Wednesday 15 September 2010

LUSTTTTT

I have come across this website, and feel the need to desperately share it with you.
WOWOWOWOWOW.
How pretty are these dresses? I want them all.

Jacquard Full Skirted DressBow Cuff Babydoll DressVintage Floral Belted DressBelted Floral Sundress

I advise you all to take a very good look on this website. Although the collection is limited, the pieces are adorable! And also pleasantly surprising prices.
Major enjoying the cream collared dress, that's definitely in my shopping trolley!

If I ever get enough money, I'll buy one and take a photo and do an outfit post, I want to do those I think, it'll be fun to show you how I style things and let you voice your opinions. :)
In the meantime though.... DROOOOOOOLLLLLL :)


1 comment:

  1. oooh i took a look and very impressive, very cute pieces!

    and thanks for following my blog, I wanna let you know that I am hosting a giveaway to all my followers, come check it out! Big Hair And Bikinis GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete